Gigi's Freja Bra 3-Bra Class Kit
Gigi’s Exclusive Freja Class kit includes all of the fabrics, elastics, findings, pattern and underwire combinations you need to complete your perfect fit for the Freja (or Frieda) class…even the beautiful lace is included.
This is everything you need to make each of the Freja bras in the pattern…View A with Sheer Cup lining, View B with fabric and View C with lace.
Imagine having three new gorgeous Freja bras in your lingerie drawer…that fit your curves!
This new bra has quickly become a customer favorite as it combines lift and support from the s-curve power bar.
The Freja’s elegant style lines are straight from the latest ready-to-wear fashions.
Gigi’s teamed up with Linda Crawford to offer this live, virtual class in January so you can get a custom fit with the beautiful Freja bra. The class includes private one-on-I one time with Linda and class time where she shares her expertise with you on fit and beautiful style options.
Linda was a custom fitter at Bra Makers Supply for years and has fit literally thousands of women. Her business went virtual in 2020 and our customers have raved about her expertise in her private virtual sessions.
The Freja class is sold separately here.
Use this video guide to measure your Bottom Cup Depth (BCD) to determine which size kit to order.
- Freja or Frieda bra pattern by Beverly Johnson of Pin Up Girls/ Bra Makers Supply
- A huge amount of fabrics including Sheer Cup Lining, PowerNet and Duoplex
- Coordinating lace for View C
- Rings & sliders, and hooks & eyes for 3 bras
- 1 pair of measuring underwires
- 4-6 pair of underwires* specifically chosen for you by Linda and her expertise in fitting the Freja bra (and thousands of women!)
- Yards and yards of top band elastic, bottom band elastic, underwire channeling and strap elastic…including the fold over elastic for View A.
- *Extra wires can be returned for store credit or refund, your choice, at the full retail price of the wires.
- The Freja class is not included with this kit. It is sold separately here.