Gigi's Beginner Bra-Maker Meeting
Add this “item” at checkout to register for Gigi's Beginner Call on Saturday, December 3rd at 11am Central time (Noon Eastern, 10am Mountain & 9am Pacific). Zoom information will be sent electronically via email.
- Why 85% of women can’t get a Ready-to-Wear bra to fit properly
- Demystify Cup and Band Size
- Differences between Ready-to-Wear and Custom Bras
- Measuring for your Band and Cup Size
- Pattern Suggestions for your Size and Preferences
And we’ll have fun!
- Measuring tape – large enough to go around your full bust (if you want to measure on the call)
- Paper & pen or pencil to record your size
- Sense of humor :-)
If you have time, take your Rib Cage measure and your Bottom Cup Depth (BCD) – here’s a video on how to take these measures: https://vimeo.com/579161412 (I refer to a different bra in the video but the measuring is the same)
We'll refer to the Classic bra in our call. You do not need to have the Classic bra for the call, but I will be showing you some key information on the back of the pattern to help you choose your size based on the Pin-up Girls patterns from Bra Makers Supply. Here is the link to see the Classic bra before the call.
After “purchasing” this free item in your cart, you’ll receive an email with the zoom information.
Looking forward to "seeing" you on the 12th.