Bra Pattern, T-Shirt Bra Amelia and Anita Pattern with Foam Cups and Lace, Bra-Makers Supply
Bra Pattern, T-Shirt Bra with Foam Cups and Lace Pattern provides the smooth bra look needed under a knit or smooth top while still providing comfort and support.
Bra Pattern, T-Shirt Bra with Foam Cups and Lace Pattern comes in 2 unique bra styles to choose from in one envelope.
- Anita with all lace cups
- Amelia with all fabric cups.
Both views feature a lace frame that appears to curl around the base of the cup. It is pure Bra Magic!
Pattern is bilingual, English and French.
Bra Pattern, T-Shirt Bra with Foam Cups and Lace Pattern is uniquely sized so that the size of the foam cup determines the size of the pattern to use. Once you have your foam cup, using our Angled Foam cups (MA series) or the Push-up Angled Foam cups (MP series), choose the pattern size accordingly – measure your rib cage and you are ready to go!
Complete size ranges from cup size 32 (32B) through to cup size 52 (42E) are included in one envelope.
- Amelia – .3 m of very stretchy fabric to cover the cups
- Anita – 1 m of stretch lace at least 6”- 8” wide
All Sizes also require:
- .3 m of Duoplex or stable fabric for the frame and the straps
- 0.3m of Powernet for the band
- 1.5 m of ⅜“ (9 mm) plush-back elastic for the top band
- 1 m of underwire casing
- 1 set of underwires in your size
- 1 bow embellishment for the front (optional)
- 1 pair foam cups in your size
- Sizes 32 to 40 also need
- 1 m of ½” (12 mm) plush-back elastic for the bottom band
- .5 m of ½” or ⅝” (12-15 mm) strap elastic for the back straps
- 1 set of ½” or ⅝” (12-15 mm) sliders and rings
- hook and eye for the back – 2 hooks high
- Sizes 42 to 52 also need
- 1.2 m of ¾” (18 mm) plush-back elastic for the bottom band
- .5 m of ⅝” or ¾” strap elastic for the back straps
- 1 set of ⅝” or ¾” (15-18 mm) sliders and rings for the strap adjusters
- hook and eye for the back – 3 hooks high