Bra Pattern, Allie Sports Bra, Bra-Makers Supply
Bra Pattern, Allie Sports Bra includes several features to keep you supported during favorite activities. At the same time, the pattern is dressy enough to wear as a cool top while bicycling, running, jogging, walking, or during aerobic exercise of all kinds. The front zipper makes the top easy to get on and off and the pre-formed foam cups keep chafing seams away from the breast area. Use any solid color or printed spandex fabric as the outer layer for the ultimate in stylish athletic-leisure wear.
Sizes A-K (Bust 30″-50″ - See sizing note below)
The Bra Pattern, Allie Sports Bra has four views for the front:
- Solid-color v-front with zipper
- Color-blocked v-front
- Scoop neck pullover in solid color
- Scoop neck pullover with color-blocking
There are two different back options:
- a racer back option
- a scoop back option.
Either back option can be used with any of the front options.
The Allie Sports bra has an exclusive foam cup template to make positioning the foam cups worry free with no more guessing where the cup should sit.
Important Sizing Notes:
- Do not use your bra band size as the size of this pattern. Please measure your full bust and use the size indicated by that measurement.
- If your bra size is larger than a C cup, you may take one or two sizes larger bra cups. All sizes of MQ style cups will fit on any size of this pattern.
- If your bra size is smaller than C cup, you may take one size smaller bra cups.
- 0.6 m (24”) of Main Stretch fabric with 50-75% stretch for the cover, such as nylon and spandex blends or polyester and spandex blends
- 0.6 m (24”) power net for lining
- For View B & D only – 0.3 m (12”) of contrast colour (optional)
- 1.1 m (45”) 1.5” plush waistband elastic
- 2.3 m (90”) of 3/8” fold-over elastic for edges
- For view A & B only – 1 separating zipper 25 cm (10” long) – it will be cut to length (we carry a great brand!)
- 1 small strip of fusible interfacing for behind zipper
- One pair pre-formed foam cups (horseshoe-shape or MQ series) as indicated:
- Size A fits Full Bust measuring 30” (75 cm) – usually takes #12 bra cups
- Size B fits Full Bust measuring 32” (80 cm) – usually takes #14 bra cups
- Size C fits Full Bust measuring 34” (85 cm) – usually takes #16 bra cups
- Size D fits Full Bust measuring 36” (90 cm) – usually takes #18 bra cups
- Size E fits Full Bust measuring 38” (95 cm) – usually takes #20 bra cups
- Size F fits Full Bust measuring 40” (100 cm) – usually takes #22 bra cups
- Size G fits Full Bust measuring 42” (105 cm) – usually takes #24 bra cups
- Size H fits Full Bust measuring 44” (110 cm) – usually takes #26 Bra cups
- Size I fits Full Bust measuring 46” (115 cm) – usually takes #28 Bra cups
- Size J fits Full Bust measuring 48” (120 cm) – usually takes #30 bra cups
- Size K fits Full Bust measuring 50” (125 m) – usually takes #32 bra cups